As Payroll Officer you are the trusted expert in all payroll matters. You will ensure correct payroll handling and personnel administration in the countries where the employs staff. You will be part of the very motivated HR team of our client to help deliver a great service to the organization and you will report to the Compensation & Benefits Manager.
- Handles international payroll from A-Z for multiple European countries.
- Explains employment conditions via induction session or answering staff payroll related questions.
- Takes over from the recruiter when an offer is accepted and manages all the administrative work related to the start of an Employee (contract, insurances etc.).
- Prepares and follows up the recurrent or event-linked administrative documentation and tasks for an employee (maternity leave, parental leave, contract extension or termination).
- Ensures a proper filing and archiving of employees' employment information and documentation (social documents, contracts, absences…).
- Maintaining HR email box by treating or dispatching mails.
- Participate in various HR-related projects.
- A Bachelor in HR, or equivalent due to experience.
- At least 2/3 years of HR payroll experience, experience Eblox or international payroll is a plus.
- Fluent in English and Dutch (both spoken and written), French is a plus.
- Structure and rigour: eye for detail, is well organised, analytic, with a problem-solving mindset.
- Proactivity and a good capacity for working autonomously.
- Used to work with HR software.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team player.
- Discretion: the ability to handle confidential information in a highly professional way.
What can you expect:
- The unique opportunity to work as part of a highly dynamic, international group of individuals who combine their passion to make a difference with ambition and a rigorous and results-oriented approach to work.
- A flexible work environment and a space to develop and challenge yourself.
- Introduction to our client vast global network of stakeholders in the climate and energy field.
- A full-time contract till the end of March.
Our client was founded in 2008 as a major philanthropic initiative to help tackle climate change by fostering the development of a low-carbon society at the national, European and global level.