As a Technical Support Product Agent you will assist End Users, Field Representatives, and Distribution Partners with all aspects of operation, applications, and problem resolution on all animal health diagnostic products, while providing additional product specific support for more complex problems.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming requests for technical support.
- Providing prompt and accurate technical assistance troubleshooting and resolving problems for veterinary clinics, laboratory research, and veterinary academic settings.
- Assist customers, regional sales managers, distributors and strategic marketing partners in answering questions and resolving problems in the areas of product performance, technical inquiries, applications, and operations training.
- Initiate product returns for replacement, investigation and repair which requires accurate and timely documentation of calls and responses in the call management system.
- Initiate orders to send product for troubleshooting purposes, replace defective product, or customer accommodation.
- Work as the subject matter expert on assigned product line technical issues to prepare and review product support information.
- Provide guidance, instruction, and training on assigned product line to increase productivity and performance.
- Review trends for respective product line, call monitoring, and provide recommendations on area of focus as applicable.
- Handle escalations and escalate as appropriate.
- Stay abreast on all support aspects on assigned product line and communicate information, updates, challenges and concerns as appropriate.
- Ability to read general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to give full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Basic math skills required.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Good Microsoft Access, Excel, Word, Outlook, and Web Mail skills.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform and present via written, oral, and visual media.
- Personnel Management: Skilled at developing, motivating, and coaching people as they work.
Our client offers you the great opportunity to work in a dynamic and international environment.
The contract will start with an initial interim period, with possibility of extension.
- Sector: Industry
Our client is a global leader active in the animal health industry, dedicated to supporting customers and their businesses in ever better ways.