As a Management Assisant you will report to the CEO but you will also support administrative activities for Top Management departments of the company.
- You will coordinate and organize the agenda of our CEO and Top Management.
- You will rearrange schedules and appointments with little notice to accommodate last-minute changes and cancellations.
- You will organize the travels : booking accommodation, transportation etc.
- You will keep track of record and prepare important documents for reports, meetings and memos.
- You will assist in administration activities for office and maintaining confidential information.
- You will review various correspondences over telephone calls and emails.
- You will organize meetings, interviews and clients visits.
- You will support travels arrangement’s for the company’s Top Management (Business Developer, Chief of Staff, HR).
- You have a Bachelor or Master Degree.
- You have a native or near-native level of English (French is considered a big plus).
- You have 2 to 5 years experience’s in a similar role.
- You have a positive mindset.
- You are solution driven.
- You have very good communication skills.
- You have excellent organizational skills.
- You are flexible and dynamic.
- You are hardworking and proactive.
This is a great opportunity to work in a highly international environment near Herrmann-Debroux area righ next to public transport.
A great salary package and a long term contract in a growing team of dedicated profesionals.
- Sector: Pharmaceutics
Our client is a global life sciences company that
makes biologics available to all.