As a Logistics Associate you will be supporting the company's logistics department on every task involving supply chain, by ensuring that the tasks of the entire team are completed on time and in accordance with the expectations, from preparation to delivery.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Receiving and checking deliveries to ensure that the correct amount and type of stock is delivered.
- Signing delivery notes upon receipt of shipments.
- Preparing our clients' orders by gathering and loading stock.
- Sending sample packages to the clients (small packages).
- Handling invoices.
- Responsible for printing and filing.
- You have a Bachelor Degree.
- You are highly fluent in English language and knowledge of any other EU language is considered a plus.
- You have previous experience as in Logistics or Supply Chain.
- You have sound knowledge of shipping processes and metrics.
- You have strong communication, memorization, and teamwork skills.
- You have outstanding organizational and investigative abilities.
- You have the capacity to perform your duties diligently, particularly during stressful periods.
Our client offers you the opportunity to work in a dynamic and international environment. The offices are located in Brussels and are easily accessible by public transport.
- Sector: Pharmaceutics
Our client is a renowned international company active in the healthcare sector.