As a Legal Assistant & Coordinator Backoffice you will be responsible for:
- Deadline and file management, preparing invoices and lists of services rendered.
- Dealing with correspondence, preparing pleadings and presentations.
- Coordinating dates, organising meetings.
- Attending to clients by telephone and in person.
- Organising business trips, preparing travel expense reports.
- You are a qualified foreign language correspondent, european secretary, legal assistant or paralegal.
- You have a very good written and spoken command of German, English and French or Dutch.
- You have a good working knowledge of MS Office programs.
- You are flexible, a good organiser, and able to work in a team.
- You can work independently to a high quality with a service-oriented and committed work ethic.
You can expect a diverse and challenging range of tasks
Work in the heart of the city – with a finger on the pulse of the business world.
A great team, flat hierarchy and tailor-made training programmes
Attractive salary, interesting fringe benefits and flexible working arrangements.
- Sector: Lawyer / Notary
Our client is an international law firm that has over 175 lawyers in eight different locations. Their main activity is to advise companies on all the important areas of business law.
If you would like to apply for this job, please get in touch with our International Talents Team.