As a junior secretary you offer general support to the office.
Some of the responsibilities will be:
- Support the Personal Assistants;
- Responsible for ad hoc tasks;
- Manage the library;
- When one of the Personal Assistants is absent, you can step in and take over the assigned tasks.
- Facility management.
- You are highly fluent in German and English.
- You are keen with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- You are a Positive thinker.
- You have willingness and ability to learn, absorb and retain new information.
- You have excellent phone manner.
- You are pro-active able to think outside of the box.
This is a great opportunity to work in an international environment.
This is a part-time contract.
- Sector: Lawyer / Notary
Our client is a German law firm created in 1990 that has a strong presence in Europe, they now have a team of around 240 lawyers.
If you would like to apply for this job, please get in touch with our International Talent Team.