As an Admin, Finance and Legal Executive Assistant, you will provide key support to the Finance director and the COO with an emphasis on helping to ensure that the financial and legal day-to-day activities run smoothly, on time, and to a high-quality standard.
The role is a part-time position (50%) with flexibility to discuss the best working days that suit the candidate and the organisation with a high degree of flexibility for hybrid working.
Admin & Finance support:
- Document management/filing
- Review team’s expense notes
- Request/follow up customers POs
- Handle bookkeeping tasks (e.g., creating, sending, and following up on customer invoices)
- Booking of supplier invoices with analytical info (according to project code).
- Timesheets reports building following Standard Operating Procedures
- Participate actively in the monthly accounting closing activities.
- Updating Reporting tool Emasphere according to Standard Operating Procedure
- Update and reforecast annual budget in G-sheet files
- Payslips/Timesheets reports distribution
- Employee contracts
- International set up / employee hiring
- Screening members/suppliers contracts/Memorandums of Understandings
- First reading of contracts: identifying red flags to trigger team action or legal adviser support.
- Liaise with our legal advisers
- Putting in place a contract review structure/trainings for the team
- You have an educational background equivalent to a Bachelor degree with 3-5 years of working experience in secretarial/administrative duties.
- You have a keen interest in shared value initiatives.
- You have an excellent command of written and spoken English (French is considered a big plus) and excellent communication skills.
- You have prior of working experience in a quickly changing business environment and be comfortable with working directly with senior level employees (stakeholder engagement, partnership management, client service).
- You have maturity in handling confidential information discreetly (internally and externally).
- You have advanced technical skills (advanced user of MS Suite, Google Suite, ERP or CRM tools, bookkeeping tools, etc.) and be able to learn and adopt new technologies fast.
- You have a solutions-oriented, proactive and innovative approach with a hands-on attitude.
- You have a complete attention to detail, methodological and thorough, be not afraid of repetitive work, very well organized, and at ease with balancing many conflicting priorities at once.
- You are curious and open-minded, open to new ideas, concepts, and people.
- A part-time job with a degree of flexibility to work from home
- The opportunity to work with global profit and not-for-profit players to address societal needs.
- The opportunity to join a dedicated, dynamic, diverse, and fun team that works to develop innovative and efficient programs aimed at solving challenges that others ignore or have been unable to resolve.
- The successful candidate who wishes to grow will have the opportunity to advance and grow with the organisation.
- A nice salary and perks such as meal vouchers and insurances.
- Sector: Services
Our client is a leading partner working for a greater societal impact.
The offices are based in Avenue Louise.