- Draft the project dissemination and communication strategy and plan, to be submitte as a project deliverable.
- Manage the design and production of communications material, including websites publications, videos, etc.
- Select and liaise with appropriate external suppliers for production of communication material
- Liaise with external consortium partners and company's I&D project responsible on project communications
- Attend regular project meetings (online and physical) relevant to the communications work package and report on progress
- Monitor the performance indicators of communications channels and activities for inclusion in official periodic reports
- Prepare & edit news items related to projects for the project and the websites
- Write and edit articles for print and online media
- Media monitoring: maintain a list of project-relevant media contacts; keep an updated list of published project articles
- Edit project publications.
- Edit content/slides for project-related public presentations
- General communications coordination and planning of events and workshops: press campaigns, production of graphics, stocking up on dissemination material, design invitations and agenda for events.
- Outstanding verbal and written English skills (near-native level), and every other EU language is considered a plus.
- Proficiency in at least one other European language (second language is an asset).
- At least two to three years of communications experience in a similar environment.
- Working knowledge of the European Institutions and EC-funded programmes is an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
- Experience in working with website content management systems (CMS)
- Basic knowledge and experience of Photoshop, In Design, Illustrator, Canva, Wordpress, etc.
- Knowledge of direct mailing systems (e.g. Mail Chimp) and basic html is an asset.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative, proactive, organised and flexible
- Ability to work on own initiative to implement new approaches to communication using modern multimedia tools.
Our client is based in Brussels.
They offer a unique experience in working with the ITS and mobility experts , a first-hand understanding of sustainable mobility, connected and automated driving and innovation projects, an excellent team environment, good networking opportunities and work experience with the thought-leading organisations in the field.
- Sector: Other
Our client is a multi-sector, public-private partnership pursuing the development and deployment of Intelligent Transport Systems and services (ITS) in Europe. With over 110 partners, representing eight different sectors, our client provides a platform that brings all key ITS stakeholders together along the entire value chain.