The Office Assistant position is a combination of traditional “Reception desk” role (30%) and administrative support (70%).
- Your prepare interview rooms.
- You welcome guests (candidates and clients) and guide them to the interview room.
- You manage the incoming calls.
- You’re in charge for setting up Skype, Facetime or video conference interviews.
- You’re responsible for the office supplies, soft drinks, coffee.
- You fill in the daily schedule in a Word document.
- You’re in charge for post, packages, collecting and distributing daily mail.
- You order and prepare lunches (setting and cleaning up tables).
- You manage the smooth functioning of office environment.
- You support projects teams by creating and updating candidates and client profiles in the CRM/Database.
- You support / back up the PA on administrative tasks (agenda, meeting and travel arrangements).
- You answer by email to applicants.
- You support mailing and follow-up of invitations of marketing events.
Success in the position as Office Assistant will require a person who:
- Has a Bachelor degree.
- Should be fluent in English, Dutch and a good knowledge of French.
- Has experience with computer work, experience in working with CRM/database is an advantage.
- Can communicate and interact effectively with clients and candidates at all levels.
- Is able to maintain confidential information and has the ability to field phone calls with professionalism, tact, common sense and persistency.
- Wants to be part of a team, willing to assist colleagues when asked.
- Has a pleasant, well rounded, mature personality, with an absolute drive towards professionalism and client satisfaction.
Our client offers you:
- A full time contract (You start with an interim contact of a few months and then receive a fixed contract).
- An interesting salary package.
- Opportunity to move towards an executive assistant (PA) role after a few years
- Role is eligible for a bonus (max 2 months), meal vouchers, healthcare insurance.
- Sector: Services
Account: Our client is active in the executive search sector and is situated in the Center of Brussels very close to all the EU organizations. Very easy to access by public transport.
The mission of our client is to provide a consistently high level of service, founded on a thorough knowledge and understanding of our clients’ businesses.