As a Sales Operations Associate you will:
- Design and build new strategic reports on Tableau
- Use data viz best practices to convey as much information as needed with lowest impact on performance
- Design user friendly reports to be shared with various partners across Europe
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the state of business
- Provide insightful stories across functions
- Answer Planning, Merchandizing, Sales, Marketing, Operations teams needs
- Refresh report data from Webi – Dataiku – Tableau server on daily basis
- Create ad-hoc reports
- You have at least 3 years in a similar position.
- You have Strong understanding of the retail industry, fashion is a plus.
You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English).
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills .
- You are proficient with Tableau data visualization tools .
- You have experience with relational databases (e.g. SQL and Access) a strong asset.
- You have the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines while paying attention to details.
- You have the ability to communicate complex concepts into simple ones (i.e. story-telling skills).
Our client will offer you a great work experience in an international, energetic and fun environment.
This is a short term mission of 8 weeks.
This is a great opportunity to work for the world’s number one denim brand in bright and modern offices located in Diegem, Brussels.
- Sector: Textile
Our client is one of the world's largest brand-name apparel companies and a global leader in the clothing industry.