Your mission in this parttime role of Personal Assistant:
Supporting the manager - impact investor, philanthrope & developer of innovative & sustainable architecture projects.
This is a polyvalent role where you’ll have the opportunity to grow a solid network in the impact eco-system, develop important community building skills and think creatively on the future of agriculture, architecture and more generally how to collaborate for a better planet.
- PYM Foundation: build the PYM community in Belgium – mainly through networking & organising events (with actors such as We Are Jane, Impact House, Solifin …).
- Ashoka: support Fellows through matchmakings. Particular focus on promoting female social entrepreneurs & encouraging gender-lens investing.
- GoodPlanet Belgium: support fundraising and visibility through matchmaking. Follow up Tiny Little Forest.
Continuous Administrative & Project tasks
- Database: hold and update a large database (essential for matchmaking) – and a specific PYM database
- Roadmap: develop a clear strategy (timeline, projects, partners, …)
- Communication: support the visibility of MV (achievements, digital book/deck, LinkedIn posts, follow email of MV, etc …)
- Assist the management in daily activities and follow-up
- Handling (electronic) correspondence for the management
- Answering internal and external phone calls
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Make travel arrangements for the management
- Organizing seminars or events and sending mailings related to these
- Devise and maintain office filing system
- Various administrative back-up of the immo team when needed
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in Dutch, French and English.
- Bachelor degree or you have an equivalent in experience
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Community building & networking
- Easy communication and coordination with partners
- Organisational and time management skills
- Events planner and coordinator
- You manage Office & internet applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, LinkedIn,…)
- Communication & social media
- Polyvalent & impact driven
- You like to work independently within a small team
- Taking initiatives, being creative & suggesting future objectives
- A part time job: 3 days per week.
- Opportunity to work on a wide range of projects and tasks.
- Building a new organization within a small team of experienced professionals in Belgium and in the Netherlands.
- A competitive salary plus perks like a laptop, mobile phone subscription, meal vouchers, health insurance (DKV),...
- After a short temping period you'll receive a permanent contract.
- Sector: Other
A great company that offers you a polyvalent role, located near Avenue Louise.