Are you looking to work in an international environment in the heart of our capital city? Do you thrive in a fast-paced work place with a great dynamic where you can really contribute to the company's way of working? Are you an enthusiastic and hard working person who enjoys flexible working conditions and a rewarding remuneration package?
One of the world's leading consulting firms is looking for you! Here is a snippit of what your job would look like:
- You manage phone, email and agenda of your VP/Manager. The agenda is complex, ever evolving, and highly dynamic, and you are in charge of making it run smoothly.
- You are the interface for internal and external clients, general high level stakeholders.
- You occasionally take the lead on certain specific department projects.
- You coordinate with your colleagues to make sure coverage is provided.
- You are in charge of the complex travel management of your VP/manager.
- You perform other Assistant-related duties, such as time and expense reports, database management, and other ad hoc tasks.
Our wanted candidate:
- Exhibits a passion for results.
- Can anticipate and recognize problems andsolve them without too much direction.
- Is capable of juggling priorities.
- Has excellent communication skills.
- Is efficient and accurate, has exceptional eye to detail.
- Has “can do” attitude and thrives on making the impossible possible.
- Establishes strong relationships both internally as on the client side.
- Stays calm, diplomatic and focused even when under pressure.
- Is committed, dedicated, flexible and has a team-first approach.
- Has a positive attitude.
- Is discrete and loyal.
- Exhibits respect and trust.
You will work in an international and dynamic environment, and will be richly rewarded for your hard work. Not only will you receive a very extensive remuneration package, you will also be treated with fun trips, gifts and other nice-to-have's. You will work flexible hours and will enjoy home office.
- Sector: Services
Our cleint is one of the world's leading global business consulting firms, serving clients across six continents. Their clients outperform the stock market 4 to 1. With offices in all major cities, the company has worked with over 4,150 major multinational and other corporations from every economic sector, in every region of the world.