As a Project Consultant you will perform project based work with companies in the Brussels region. You will receive a fixed contract. This vacancy offers a lot of diversity because a project usually lasts anywhere from 3 to 12 months. Every project entails a change in responsibilities and sector. Moreover, you will join the Bright Plus Outsourcing Solutions team, the best and fastest growing outsourcing team in Belgium.
In this first project, you will start as a Office Assistant in a Consultancy Office in the Space Industry. Some of your responsibilities are:
- Travel organisation
- Purchase office equipment
- Collect information for the payroll: holidays, sickness, expenses
- Follow up of virtual credit card
- Input of bank payments
- Onboarding of new consultants
When this project ends, we ensure a seamless transition to the next assignment with another exciting company.
As a Project Consultant, you are eager to learn or deepen your current expertise and are looking for challenge and variety.
Your background includes:
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree or you have already acquired relevant professional experience
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English
- You can easily switch between software programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Most important are your soft skills.
- Project-based work: you easily adapt to new projects and work in a committed and systematic way
- Customer-friendly: you do everything for a smile
- Communicator: you communicate clearly
- Flexible: routine is not your thing. You like to discover new tasks and companies in your region
A permanent contract at Outsourcing Solutions gives you the opportunity to shape your career and grow as fast as we do, regardless of your job level: junior, mid or senior.
We work hard at Bright Plus Outsourcing Solutions. In return we offer a professional, open and personal approach:
- An extensive salary package with a range of benefits such as net expense reimbursement, meal vouchers, mobile phone subscription, group and hospitalization insurance
- A company car with fuel card
- An open feedback culture with on-project follow-up by the regional Project Leader
- A changing workplace in a variety of companies. Sometimes you will work at the client's location, at other times you will work from one of our offices. It is never boring at Bright Plus Outsourcing Solutions!
- Training and growth are central: on the one hand you improve your own skills when working for our clients, and on the other hand we provide a wide range of training courses and webinars from which you can choose
- Thanks to numerous events (such as summer & winter drinks, the annual kick-off, a teambuilding, Assistant Day...) and online tools, you will be in regular contact with your 300 other colleagues
- Sector: Aviation
Working at Bright Plus Outsourcing Solutions means joining our all-round project team. In addition, we also have an HR project team and a freelance team. Together they form our pool of experts.
This pool caters offers companies a stable and qualitative solution for their temporary needs.
As a project consultant, you work in SMEs or multinationals in various sectors. Your job varies within our specialist areas: administration, management support, sales, marketing, purchasing, logistics and human resources.
Will you soon be part of our team of professionals? We look forward to receiving your application.