As the Executive Assistant to the CEO you will be responsible for providing comprehensive support to the CEO.
This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, be flexible and manage competing priorities, and offer solutions with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Provide calendar management for the CEO.
- Prioritise inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Act as a liaison and provide support to the Leadership Team.
- Arrange and handle all logistics for meetings: schedule meetings; draft agendas; develop, compile, and distribute presentation materials.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the organization, including assisting with special projects, designing and producing documents, reports, and presentations; collecting and preparing information for internal and client meetings; composing and preparing correspondence; maintaining contact lists; making travel arrangements.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external contacts on all matters pertaining to the CEO, including those of a highly confidential nature.
- Provide "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, providing a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO and staff, demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with the Executive Team.
- Support a team of consultants by providing logistical support for client and marketing events, collating and formatting information for business and tender proposals and other ad-hoc tasks.
- Occasional reception cover.
- You have significant executive support experience, including supporting C-level executives.
- You have excellent verbal and written skills in both English and French.
- You are highly proficient in MS Word and Excel as well as other general IT platforms and software.
- You have the ability to design and edit graphic presentations and materials.
- You are detail-orientated, proactive and an ability to prioritise urgent work tasks.
- You have exceptional organizational skills.
- You have the ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
- You work with discretion and trustworthiness.
- You are flexible, resilient, pragmatic and resourceful.
Our client offers you the opportunity to work in an international environment with beautiful offices located in the heart of Brussels.
Our client offers you a nice salary package with extra legal benefits.
This function is intended to be permanent, but it will start with an initial interim period.
Our client an award-winning public affairs and communications consultancy, with beautiful offices located in the heart of Brussels.