As the Office Manager you will be responsible for keeping the office running smoothly and helping colleagues maintain focus on operational activities.
This is an opportunity to be part of a diverse and driven team in a role which enables you to deliver operational excellence and make a real impact for our most valuable asset, our people.
- Pre- and onboard new starters, ensuring the best possible employee experience;
- Coordinate employee engagement initiatives;
- Improve and maintain office facilities;
- Manage building maintenance & security;
- Implement and ensure a safe and healthy working environment;
- Partner with staff, suppliers and clients;
- Maintain stationary supplies and equipment;
- Responsible for group procurement programs including contract negotiations;
- Coordinate the office IT equipment/systems in liaison with an IT support platform, IT specialists and suppliers;
- Manage the telephony system and office mobile phones and SIM cards;
- Supervision and line management of reception;
- Manage the execution/implementation of our hybrid working strategy.
- At least 3 years of professional Office Management experience;
- Exposure to consultancy work environment would be a distinct advantage;
- Proven initiative and ability to champion a project from conception to implementation;
- Detail-orientated, proactive and an ability to prioritise effectively;
- Be a trusted go-to colleague with a genuine interest in people;
- Flexible, resilient, pragmatic and resourceful;
- Excellent relationship builder and experience in managing an array of relationships.
- Excellent writing and communication skills with the ability to appropriately adjust communication style for internal and external audiences;
- Fluency in English and French or Dutch both written and verbal is a definite asset;
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel as well as other general IT platforms and software.
Our client offers you the opportunity to work in an international environment with beautiful offices located in the heart of Brussels.
Our client offers you a nice salary package with extra legal benefits.
This function is intended to be temporary.
Our client an award-winning public affairs and communications consultancy, with beautiful offices located in the heart of Brussels.