As a Finance & Admin Assistant you will be assisting the Manager by performing a variety of tasks.
- You will follow up general office matters;
- Mailings, telephone, copier, coffe machine, water.
- You will be the principal contact with the Landlord for all operational matters.
- Follow up travel arrangements.
- Handle all VISA for the commercial team when travelling to different countries.
- Check and file correctly all expenses , card expenses and related, of the commercial team.
Handle purchase invoices, bank statements and related matters of the office, and help to assure all is properly accounted, booked, and archived.
- Handle all operational bookings of the office.
- Prepare the payments and clean the intermediate accounts.
- Together with the Manager Accounting and Administration be the main contact for the banks.
- Follow up all documentary credits through proper filing in the CRM database and follow up of the bank expenses.
- You have excellent knowledge of English, Dutch and Spanish.
- You have previous experience in as a Finance & Accounting role.
- You have accounting basics and tools.
- You have an understanding of the Documentary credits process.
- You have some understanding of logistic operations.
- You are proactive and have an eye for detail.
- You are stress resistant and have a problem solving attitude.
- You are open minded and flexible.
Our client offers you a great opportunity to work in an international environment where you will join a dynamic and multicultural team.
You will receive a great salary package, with meal vouchers and public transport reimbursement.
The office is located in central Brussels, and home office is possible as well.
- Sector: Chemistry
Our client is an international company, active in the chemical sector, with offices in the center of Brussels close to public transport.