As an Administrative and Accounting Assistant you will assist the Administration and Accounting Manager with the office management.
You also will assist the Commercial department and provide adequate support in order to allow the business to flow smoothly and handle the documents for Letters of Credit.
Office Assistance duties:
- Telephone assistance for all departments.
- Management of supplies.
- Sending of post via mail or courier.
- Handle documents regarding visas.
- Follow-up of office contracts (partly).
- Follow-up of commercial trips (travel weekly schedule, e-mail to insurance company, invoices…).
- Sending bank statements, invoices and follow up of office accontancy in SAP.
- Liaising with the clients and following up their orders, queries and specific needs.
- Support the Commercial manager with the administrative tasks
- Introduction and follow-up of the sales and purchase orders in SAP.
- Issuing of pro forma invoices.
- Creation and management of contracts in SAP.
- Request and follow-up credit lines in SAP system.
- Administration and follow-up of the sales forecast in SAP.
- Creation and modification of clients in the Master Data.
- Creating monthly pricing tables in SAP.
- Follow-up of pending and overdue invoices with the clients.
- Liaising with the distribution and logistics departments for booking of vessels as per clients’ requirements.
- Follow-up of shipments, off-takes and stocks.
- Reconciliation and reporting of monthly inventories to the principals in Spain.
- Booking truck off-takes
- Bachelor degree or equivalent through experience.
- Knowledge of Dutch, English and understanding of Spanish.
- Open minded and flexible.
- Accounting basics and tools.
- Understanding of the Documentary credits process.
- Some understanding of logistic operations.
Our client offers you a great opportunity to work in an international environment in the heart of Brussels.
You will receive a competitive salary package, with meal vouchers and public transport reimbursement.
- Sector: Other
Our client is an international chemical company with offices in the center of Brussels close to public transport.