Do you want to make the building sector more sustainable? Do you want to contribute to a more sustainable world? Do you want to work together with the leading companies in the world and separate nonsense from the truth?
Our client is looking for you! Our client is a fast-growing consultancy firm in Brussels, advising companies (private and public) on sustainable buildings and cities. They deliver studies, certification, and project guidance in multiple fields such as material, water, energy, thermal comfort, and waste, ... There mission is to quantify as much as possible sustainable and circular economy solutions so that they counter greenwashing. They take truly realistic and future-proof actions with one sole aim: contributing to a more sustainable world. Want to join?
You are responsible for the full employee life cycle, from hiring to exit. Together with management you optimize and set up new sustainable HR initiatives or processes and build a strong employer brand.
In general, you are responsible for:
- Talent Acquisition: following up on vacancies, writing job descriptions, interviewing candidates, participating in job fairs, managing recruitment agencies.
- Employer branding: build a brand together with marketing, post on social media, events… .
- Launch HR initiatives and projects, such as teambuilding activities.
- Compensation & benefits: organize a correct and timely payment of the staff together with there social secretary, manage the benefits package.
- Organize training and other learning opportunities.
- Wellbeing: looking after the health and wellbeing of the staff.
Who are you?
- You have a heart for sustainability and people. You want to make an impact in the building sector
- Ideally, you have a first experience in a generalist HR position or recruitment.
- Professional proficiency in Dutch and English. Knowledge of French is a big plus.
- You are strong in communication at all levels, leaving a positive impression.
- You are handy in social media (IG, LI,…).
- You are accurate and have a good eye for detail.
- You are driven and want to grow together with the company.
- You are driven to build a strong team and are a team player yourself.
- You possess strong organizational skills, take ownership, and can work autonomously.
Our client offers you:
- A job suited to who you are, your strengths, your interests, and your life goals. Your job will evolve continuously, together with the company. For example, in the near future, we are looking to expand internationally. This has to be coordinated from headquarters in Brussels.
- Young fast-growing scale-up, you receive responsibility from the outset.
- Opportunities to learn & grow fast such as extended (in-house) training on the hard and soft skills, optional personal coaching, working with an experienced team.
- An opportunity to be a game-changer in the real estate sector.
- Flexibility: flex working hours, home office, great work-life balance, in combination with a salary that fits your expertise and mindset.
- Easily accessible HQ: a trendy co-working office (Spaces) right next to the train station (Bxl north). Soon moving to own offices closeby (Botanique).
- Sector: Other
Our client is active in real-estate and they are situated in the Center of Brussels, nearby Botanique.