As a Customer and Logistics Services Assistant you will
perform general customer service functions and assist the Logistics department with daily purchase orders expeditions.
1. Customer service tasks:
• Set up new/Edit existing Customer information into system
• Keep record of shipping costs per customer (cf terms & conditions)
• Update and keep record of pricing information
2. Logistics Service tasks:
• Receive and analyze customer orders
• Prepare administrative shipping documents
• Prepare UPS labels
• Informs the client (by email) that the purchase order has been received and processed
• Follow process rules in Salesforce
• Send loaners to customers in collaboration with Technical Services
• Liaise with repair company
• Assist the Logistics Department
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Administration or Logistics.
- You are highly fluent in English & French – oral & written (other language as an asset).
- You have at least 1 year of related experience.
- You have experience with Microsoft Office suite.
- You are able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- You are able to balance multiple tasks as the same time.
- You have strong communication skills.
- You have great attention to detail and accuracy.
- You have proficiency with Outlook, Word, and Excel.
This is a great opportunity to work in an international environment for a multinational company.
This function is intended to be permanent and on top of a competitive salary package, the offer includes:
- Health insurance (full DKV, including ambulatory care, dental & hospital).
- Pension Plan.
- Meal Vouchers.
- Nice working environment.
- Potential for growth.
- Sector: Medical / Paramedical
Our client is a technology company created to serve medical professionals and the people in their care. Their designs are designed to serve the people.
The modern offices are located in Diegem.