Is the below a description of you?
The Executive Assistant to the Chief Investment Officer of our client active in the farmaceutical sector is an experienced assistant at a high level who is bilingual English / French, who is discrete and has an excellent client contact, and who is flexible and highly professional. He or she will:
- Maintain external contacts with investors and contractors
- Coordinate agendas, send reminders, manages agenda and travel coordination, etc.
- Book and organize conferences.
- Monitor the corporate aspect of the business; orders corporate credit cards for employees, is up to date regarding expiration of these cards, ...
- Rearrange schedules and appointments with little notice to accommodate last-minute changes and cancellations.
- Keep track of records and prepares important documents for reports, meetings and memos.
- Assist in administration activities for office and maintains confidential information.
- Review various correspondences over telephone calls and emails.
- Organize meetings, interviews and clients visits.
- Coordinate the active participation in committee meetings and Board Meetings: support in the preparation of presentations, monitoring budget, planning of these meetings.
- Take the minutes during meetings, writes reports, gathers information.
- Proof-read documents in English.
The wanted profile looks as follows:
- You are fluent in English and French.
- You have an attention to detail.
- You have excellent organizational skills.
- You are dynamic and proactive.
- You see the big picture, think ahead.
- You are flexible and dedicated to deliver high quality work.
- You work well with others but can also work autonomously.
- You have a “can do” attitude, dedicated to the job/company.
- You understands the importance of discretion.
In exchange for your hard work and great attitude you will receive a competitive salary, meal vouchers, group insurance, pension plan, DKV (hospitalization insurance), travel expenses covered (legal), collective bonus (representing 2% of yearly salary), cell phone, lap top, parking spot on a “first come, first serve basis”.
There are also plenty of opportunities for growth: the possibility of evolution (potential for project work) in an international, dynamic and fast-growing company. In addition there is a lot of flexibility for this senior-level role in terms of home office.
- Sector: Pharmaceutics
Our client is located in Auderghem and is an active stakeholder in the international farmaceutical industry.