Are you well organised, meticulous and like precision work? A company in Wavre is looking for a Back-Office Employee to support the team. In this international company, you will be an indispensable support right at the heart of the company.
In a team of 3, your tasks are among others :
- Travel management: You organize the travel of colleagues from A-Z, sometimes at short notice.
- Fleet management : You manage the questions of your colleagues, support the complete file management of all vehicles.
- Point of contact for all employees.
- Admin: You answer the phone, receive visitors, manage the meeting rooms...
Do you recognise yourself?
- You can easily manage different processes, have an analytical mind and like to get things done.
- You are meticulous and enjoy internal and external contacts.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Administration or you have relevant experience.
- You speak French and English perfectly. Knowledge of Dutch and German is an asset.
This position offers you :
- A full time 39 hour contract without the possibility of working from home.
- A competitive salary based on your experience plus extra benefits.
- A varied job in a friendly team where everyone easily finds their place.
- Sector: ICT & Telecommunications
This IT company works with multinationals and helps them to continuously improve their business processes with software solutions. Internally, the atmosphere is both professional and informal in a multicultural context.