The executive secretary is responsible for:
- the administrative support of the executive management and office coordination:
- handling confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
- monitoring of office supplies & equipment (paper, writing utensils, janitorial supplies, comestibles/snacks/coffee...,
- the negociation of terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders
- maintaining electronic records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible within the company's database (SharePoint).
- You are efficient and concise communication
- You have excellent communication skills in English and French language
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- You have problem solving skills
- You are customer-oriented
- You have planning and organisational skills
- You have reliability and integrity
- You are assertive
- You have knowledge of budget management
Our client offers you a great opportunity to work in a very international environment. The mission is intended to be permanent but will start with an initial Interim period.
The beautiful offices are based in the heart of the EU quarters in Brussels.
- Sector: Energy
Our client has a leading coordination role to guarantee a more efficient and secure transmission grid. They are active in the development of renewable energies. The beautiful offices are based in the heart of the EU quarters in Brussels