You will become part of an #openhearted #committed group of #experts. You work as a Business Support Officer at one of their clients in Insurance.
What will you do?
- You are responsible for the assistance, administrative and commercial support of their clients.
- You treat daily requests (whether you handle them individually or you transmit the request to another team to analyse the problem in collaboration with them).
- You are responsible for creating, updating and handling files in general.
- You provide daily help to clients and customers through various channels (mail, phone, chat).
- You look for possible improvements and create action plans to propose to the management team.
- You help customers forward by being an analytical problem solver.
- You always communicate clearly in an open and helpful way.
- You are a real team player and smooth facilitator.
- We have a continuous stream of BSO positions, which means each individual vacancy is part of a specialised team and has specific exciting side projects for you to work on as well.
Who are you?
- You have several years of experience in commerce, administration or support (linked to the sector).
- You have are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- You can work with MS Office and other programs.
- You have a strong interest in the banking/finance/insurance sector.
- You have strong communication- and interpersonal skills.
- You are proactive, structured and organised in your job.
- You can work in team as well as autonomously.
- You have a critical mindset and are an analytical problem-solver.
- You have a synthetic and structured problem approach.
What's in it for you?
- A dynamic working environment with opportunities for personal development and career growth including trainings and certifications.
- A fulltime position and a permanent duration contract with an attractive package adapted to your level of experience.
- You will join a skilled team of open-hearted people and enjoy their fun after work activities and events!
- Sector: Bank
The company is specialised in business and technology consultancy. They are active in various sectors, and help their clients from advisory to deployment. They are located in Brussel centre and therefore easily accessible by public transport.