Are you looking for a marketing job within a highly dynamic and never-sleeping environment? Do you wish to learn the ropes working as the assistant of an experienced marketing manager in the entertainment environment? Do you have excellent language skills in English, French and Dutch? For our client located in the heart of our capital city we are looking for you! No two days are the same, but here’s a non-exhaustive job description anyway:
- You will support the marketing and communication team in all its tasks: internal and external communication, coordination and organization of many events large and small, being the contact person of suppliers to make sure the events run smoothly, translations as appropriate, managing the website and social media, coordination of sponsorship requests and such, …
- You are the face of the marketing department and manage internal requests, info mailbox, marketing materials, …
- You will be able to grow and take initiative in company-specific needs and opportunities as you grow within the organization.
For this role we need someone who:
- Is flexible, dynamic, excited to work behind the scenes in the entertainment business.
- Is highly organized, forward thinking, proactive, stress resilient.
- Can work autonomously, has a great learning capacity and team spirit.
- Has excellent language knowledge in French, English and Dutch.
You will be able to work in a highly dynamic and exciting environment in the entertainment business. Your hard work and flexibility will be rewarded with a competitive salary package.
- Sector: Media, Entertainment, Sports
Our client is an entertainment center located in the heart of Brussels. They welcome clients from home and abroad at any time of any day in their concert hall, restaurant, casino, bar, or entertainment center.