As an Office & Inventory Administrator you will be ensuring that material and logistical matters have been prepared to the highest quality standards. You will work 50% in Facility Administration and 50% in Inventory Administration.
Facility Administrator tasks (50% of time):
- PHONE: Answers telephone calls and screens and routes to proper recipients, takes and transmits messages when necessary.
- HEALTH & SAFETY: Oversees health & safety related topics for Brussels office (first aid, COVID protocols)
- RECEPTION: Greets, registers, and directs all CCL walk-in visitors. Provides them with information and materials upon request.
- POST: Functions as a central point for incoming and outgoing mail/shipments. Picks up incoming mail, date stamp, and distributes to proper recipients. Checks outgoing mail for proper postage. Maintains postage meter, and stamps.
- UPS/FEDEX: Sends out all the materials needed for programs by DHL (boxes, envelopes etc). Resolves any issues with DHL
- VENDOR MANAGEMENT: Organizes office suppliers. Liaison with our building manager for all the building related topics
- TRAVEL PERK: Maintains the relationship with the travel service provider (Travel Perk). Assists EMEA employees with issues related to the Travel Perk Online Booking Tool
- Updates and maintains front desk procedures and information manual.
Inventory Administrator tasks (50% of time):
- Ensures that stock levels are maintained
- Prepares Client Implementation Associate’s material requests and deliver to Prep Room
- Prepares Sales & Marketing requests and ensure proper shipment/delivery
- Manages Inventory, creates Sales Orders and Credit Returns.
- Works closely with the Finance team to build monthly reports and invoicing
- Maintains stock of experiential activities, orders necessary materials upon request
- You have a Bachelor degree in secretarial studies or equivalent (preferred);
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken), and French;
- You have working knowledge of computers and MS Office;
- You have previous office experience;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, professional demeanor, pleasant speaking voice, and professional appearance essential due to constant public interaction.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and organize multiple tasks with little or no supervision.
- Ability to work independently and to remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to prioritize and organize multiple tasks with little or no supervision.
- Uses discretion regarding confidentiality of information.
- Superior organizational skills, eye for detail, meets deadlines.
- Resourceful and takes initiative in handling and solving problems and questions.
- Aptitude for learning and staying updated on business developments.
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural environment.
Our client offers you the opportunity to work in a highly international environment where you will be able to take on responsibilities and have the chance to grow in a fast-paced environment.
This function is intended to be permanent but will start with an initial interim period of 6 months. You will receive a competitive salary package in accordance to your level of experience.
- Sector: Other
Our client is a global and international provider in the field of leadership solutions and leadership development.
Our client has been ranked among the world's top 5 providers of executive education.
You'll be joining an international and dynamic working environment, based in Kraainem and in modern office spaces.