As the Executive Assistant you will support the Director-Europe through extensive diary and travel management, writing of reports and email communication on her behalf.
- Calendar Management
- Plan and manage appointments
- Project manage calendar and event logistics for trade shows and familiarisation trips
- Participate in conference calls to draft conference call reports
- Follow-up on action points and key issues
- Travel Coordination
- Manage and coordinate Director’s business trips, looking for most cost-effective solutions
- Manage travel and activity itineraries of familiarisation and media trips, including execution of last
- minute requests and changes
- Marketing and General Communication
- Assist in the creation of written reports in English
- Make appointments on behalf of director, which may require communication in an official Belgian language.
- You have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant or Personal Assistant.
- You have written and spoken fluency in English with additional fluency in German;
- You have a strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office package, especially in Excel.
- You have excellent organisational and prioritising skills.
- You have experience in extensive travel and calendar management.
- You have previous international working experience.
You will be offered a temporary contract with possible extension to permanent.
The office is located in Ixelles and home office is possible (a few days/week) after training.
- Sector: Tourism
This is a great opportunity to join an international company as our client has offices located in North and South America as well as in Europe. They promote, assist and facilitate the development of tourism. Their offices are located in Ixelles and are easily reachable by public transport.