Are you looking for a dynamic and modern work place where you can assist your team in their creative activities and help move your clients forward? Our client is an important player in the area of workspace design, and your colleague-interior design specialists could use your help!
- You are the right hand of the two Directors, and manage their calendars, meetings and appointments.
- You manage phone calls and emails, and make sure all the message end up with the right persons.
- You organise business travel
- You organise team buildings, team meetings, lunches, breakfasts... and come with other new and fun ideas for the team!
- You also organise client events for the group.
- You take care of the office, make sure all spaces look neat and fun, and run errands as needed.
- You are the familiar face of the company and ensure a warm welcome to all visitors.
For this role we are looking for the profile below:
- You are a born multitasker who can set priorities in your daily activities.
- You are customer oriented and work with a smile.
- You are motivated and assisting your team in their needs gives you tons of energie!
- You are fluent in English and have a good knowledge of French and/or Dutch.
- You have a first solid experience in a similar role.
We offer you:
- a full time permanent contract
- a job with great variation where each day brings something new
- a very nice salary package
- a young and dynamic team of colleagues to spend your working day with
- happy hours and team buildings in Ibiza, olé!
- Sector: Other
Our partner is an outstanding employer specialised in workplace design.