As a Treasury Administrative Assistant, some of your tasks will be:
- Involving payment collection from our worldwide client base
- Identifying accounts with payments that are overdue, keeping up to date records with the length of the delinquency, and the amounts owed .
- Locating the bad debtors, and contacting them via phone or mail to address their overdue payments and understanding the reason for the outstanding debt
- Inter-communication with the sales department to maintain accurate and updated information on client accounts and payments
- Contacting customers to set up payment plans that can facilitate good credit ,inform on delinquency, encourage on-time payments
- Processing customer payments, customer refunds and account adjustments
- Handling disputes to make sure that the account information is entered and maintained appropriately. Maintaining and reviewing our records to guarantee accuracy.
- You have at least a first experience in a similar role, unless you just finished high school/university and know how to impress us!
- You have strong MS Office skills, especially Excel.
- Your English is at a native or near native level, you have good knowledge of French language. In addition if you speak any EU language such as German, Dutch, Italian or Spanish it will be considered a plus.
Our client offers you the opportunity to work in an international fast growing company, based in Mechelen.
- Sector: Other
Our partner provides its customers with rental solutions in order to fulfil Testing, Measurement and Commissioning needs.