The Executive Assistant provides high-level support to designated senior leaders within the Advisory.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Serve as central point of contact for administrative enquiries and for consultants to access specialised services including graphics, production, and operations. Use knowledge of corporate resources and strong internal relationships to work efficiently.
- Coordinate travel schedules, both domestic and international for consultants, preparing a detailed itinerary prior to departure.
- Assist with other administrative / operational duties.
- Update the distribution list and coordinate regular mailings.
- Flag related issues with manager.
- Support other colleagues when possible and needed.
- Maintain calendars including internal meetings, conference calls involving multiple time zones, setting virtual meetings, and client meetings, ensuring IT equipment is set up and coordinate materials, supplies and catering as required.
- Support on site activities related to employee orientation.
- Collaborate with consultants and accounting to open projects and follow up on receivables as needed.
- Prepare and submit regular and accurate expense reports and reconcile statements.
- Code and submit invoices, prepare check requests.
- Prepare/save regular timesheets, showing utilization time allocated to engagements.
- Update business development database as instructed.
- Compile, prepare, edit and format various reports, presentations and business documents, and analyses data and information from identified sources within prescribed guidelines and procedures.
The ideal candidate will possess administrative operations experience and have the ability to work independently yet take direction from managers. The candidate must be well- organised, a self-starter, flexible and resourceful. The role requires initiative and organisational skills to represent our client in a professional and polished manner with the goal to ensure a high degree of client satisfaction, both internally and externally. Experience in a professional office environment is required as well as strong technical skills. Core competencies required to excel in this role are quality control, attention to detail, ability to prioritise, communication, problem solving, adaptability and empathy.
- Candidates must be either educated to degree level or have equivalent qualifications / or demonstratable work experience in the EA/administration field (with a minimum of 7 years’ experience).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French, Dutch and English; customer service focused with excellent phone etiquette.
- Excellent PowerPoint skills with high proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word and Excel).
- Relevant experience of supporting leaders and senior professionals.
- Client management/service experience preferred.
- Demonstrated track record of sound judgment and professionalism with the ability to work with leaders.
- High degree of interpersonal and professional savy across varying levels of internal management, staff, clients, and associates, with the ability to manage expectations.
- Ability to plan complex international travel to highly detailed level.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion in dealing with sensitive matters.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate to operational processes.
Our client offers you a permanent contract and a competitive salary package with extra-legal advantages, including home office and flexible working hours.
You integrate an environment free from bureaucracy giving you the opportunity to develop your own career in a challenging, motivating and enthusiastic environment.
- Sector: Other
Global organizational consulting firm.Our client is passionate about creating a diverse, autonomous, and flexible environment. Having a career in this company, talent thrives, and excellence is always recognized and rewarded. You’ll be empowered to share your ideas and to follow them through. And, because they are all about taking talent further, you can look forward to exceptional training and development opportunities that builds on the skills and mindset you bring with you. The offices are located in Ixelles. Very easy to access with public transport.