Primary Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Actively supports in the roll-out of the overall communication strategy of the organization.
- Coordinates the content-creation of a wide range of communication materials in close collaboration with pharma.be’s management team and advisors. The content will be used in daily newsletters, brochures, reporting of congresses and events, editorials, social media posts, and other relevant information for the website.
- Co-organization of major events for pharma.be members, as well as external stakeholders, and coming up with post-event evaluations.
- Supports the online and social media content-strategy of the pharma.be community.
- Excellent writing skills
- Preferably a master's degree in communications or economic sciences, or languages and literatures.
- Some years of experience within a communications function and event management is a plus.
- Experience within the biopharma sector is a plus
- Perfectly trilingual Dutch-French-English.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- An exceptionally fascinating and varied job, a key role at sector level within an innovative and socially relevant environment.
- A strong organisational culture where respect for each employee, personal development and involvement come first.
- Attractive salary package with many extra-legal benefits, stable working environment, permanent training opportunities, attractive homework policy.
- Sector: Pharmaceutics
Our client is active in the pharmaceutical domain and partners up with doctors, hospitals, governments,... in order to promote a better health care. They are situated at Bois de la Cambre.