As Polyvalent Administrative Assistant, you will provide support to the different segments of the company's office.
- You will efficiently complete all secretarial tasks.
- You will perform on-schedule mail processing.
- You will handle the Correspondence.
- You will be responsible for organizing meetings, conferences, Business trips and visitor groups.
- You will be responsibile for creating correspondence in German, French and English language.
- You will handle general data maintenance.
- You will be responsible for maintenance of the company's website.
- You have previous experience in the field of secretariat/assistance.
- You speak German at a native level, and have very good language skills in French and English. Knowledge of other foreign languages is an advantage.
- You have strong organizational skills and an independent way of working.
- You are loyal, responsible and discreet.
- You enjoy working in a team.
- You have strong IT skills (teams, Office, video conferences, etc.).
Our client offers you the opportunity to work in a challenging and dynamic work environment, with great colleague and strong team spirit.
The mission will start in October 2022 and will last until mid May 2023.
- Sector: Other
With our client as one of the leading associations of the German economy, the trade has a strong voice that advocates for the interests of 1 million trade businesses with more than 5.57 million employees and 360,000 trainees.
The office is located in Etterbeek.