As a Liaison Manager, you will be responsible for the registrar community in your designated region: Germany & Austria.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Provide support to accredited .eu registrars via e-mail/phone
- Ensure regular contacts and plan regular meetings with the registrar community of your region and this in collaboration with the Regional Manager
- Make proposals to the Regional Manager to improve services/support to the registrars
- Translate documents into and from your languages
- Develop initiatives to raise awareness of .eu in the region and to increase .eu registrations
- Perform any other operation on domain names that is deemed necessary
- You are perfectly fluent in German and English, both written and spoken; other European languages are an advantage.
- You are interested in the domain name business
- You have knowledge of the DACH business culture/market is an asset
- You have good communications skills (both written and spoken)
- You are well-organized, proactive and a team player
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office applications
An interesting job in a young, dynamic organization and the opportunity to learn about an exciting business with plenty of potential; a nice salary and extralegal advantages are part of the package.
The function is inteded to cover a certain mission.
It will last until June 2023 and will start ASAP.
- Sector: Other
Our client is a non-profit with headquarters in Belgium, and satellite offices in Sweden, the Czech Republic and Italy.
It employs people from all over the European Union and is the perfect arena for self-motivated professionals looking to be challenged and stimulated in their working environment.
The office is located in Diegem.