We are currently looking for 1 temporary employee for a mission as Junior Prince2 certified Project Coordinator.
Your responsibilities include:
- Coordinating project schedules, resources, equipment and information
- Liaising with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Ensuring that clients’ needs are met as the project evolves
- You take responsibility and deliver accurate results.
- You are Prince2 certified. Other PM certifications are a plus.
- You have a first previous experience in working with projects.
- You have strong organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
You have some working knowledge of Microsoft Project and Microsoft Planner
You are highly fluent in both English, another EU language is a plus .
You are familiar with risk management and quality assurance control
- You are very detail oriented and great at prioritizing tasks.
This is a temporary mission until with possible extension.
The salary will match the experience of the candidates and the company offers 100% of reimbursement of Public Transport, Meal Vouchers of 8 euro/ worked day and if working from home.
The office is located in Woluwe-Saint-Pierre.
- Sector: Other
Our client is the leading global business association for open and sustainable trade, they bring together over 2,400 retailers, importers, brands and associations from more than 40 countries. Their membership contains organizations of all sizes and all sectors.