As a Customer Service Representative you will:
- Actively support the quoting and supply of products to our channels, customers and Sales.
- Act as the first point of contact for fielding channel and in some cases end use
- customer inquiries and resolving order issues via telephone, e-mail, and fax.
- Be responsible for order and price quote entry.
- Manage channel or customer backorders and lead time inquiries, including
- working with Planning and Operations.
- Resolve price discrepancies identified at the time of order.
- Issue credits and debits related to order issues and customer returns.
- Provide support to external & internal sales team, Inside sales and customer base.
- Act as bridge between Inside Sales, Sales, Channels and Customers.
- Set up new accounts and assign Reps and Sales people to allow proper commission
- and SIP payment.
- You hold a Bachelor Degree.
- You have experience with ERP/order management system (SAP).
- You have knowledge of EDI and E-Commerce online order management systems.
- You have previous Customer Service experience.
- You are able to multi-task and juggle shifting priorities to satisfy customer requests.
- You have strong communication/interpersonal skills especially over the phone.
- You speak German at native level and have advanced level of English.
- You are a Team player: have a positive and constructive impact on the team; professional attitude.
- towards different positions working closely with within the operations organization.
- You are capable of working with Shared Email and phones: Team environment.
Our client offers you a great opportunity to work in an international team for the DACH MARKET.
The function is intended to be permanent but will start with an initial interim period.
Office is located in Heverlee.
- Sector: Other
Our client has a dynamic global reach with diverse operations around the world that that will stretch your abilities, provide plentiful career opportunities, and allow you to make an impact every day
They are a $2.1 billion, high-performance electrical company with a dedicated team of
9,000 people, across more than 80 global locations.
Office is located in Heverlee