Would you like to work in the European quarters in Brussels? Are you fluent in French and English? Even without relevant experience you could be a fit for this vacancy as you will receive on the job training as needed! The main task of the assistant is to provide administrative and organisational support to the General Secretary, ensuring efficiënt coördination with the rest of the team:
- you facilitate the daily administrative activities of the General Secretariat.
- you assist the General Secretary within the scope of the workplace: agenda management, travel, meeting organisation, ...
- you coordinate briefings, desk research and speeches for the meetings of the management
- you draft letters, process mail, make appropriate responses to the request of the General Secretary
- you manage the general email address
- you answer the phone, welcome guests, manage the bookings of meeting rooms, manage office supplies and groceries, sort the mail, ...
The ideal candidate has/is:
- some relevant experience, however this can be compensated by a good dose of enthousiasm and fast learner skills!
- fluent in English and French. German is an asset.
- excellent communication both verbal and written
- attention to detail, analytic and problem solving abilities
- a flexible and proactive attitude, must be a team player
- strong prioritising and organisational skills, a strong multi-tasker
Our client offers a competitive salary package consisting of a monthly salary and several additional in-kind benefits and an attractive holiday plan. Flexibility and balance between work and private life being equally important, since this position may include support outside of usual office hours.
- Sector: Services
Our client represents at EU-level organisations from across Europe, generally public employers or providers of services of general interest. They are one of the three cross-industry partners recognized by the EU Commission and represents public services employees in the EU Social Dialogue.