As an international Admin Assistant you will provide support to the various departments in an international trade organization in the heart of Brussels.
- You will be in charge of the post reports to the Head of Resources / PA to the Director.
- You will be responsible for the full management of the Data Base.
- You will provide Administrative support to the Finance Department.
- You will provide full administrative support including travel arrangements to the Media &
- Communications Department.
- You will provide full organisational and administrative support to the Regional Airports Forum and related task forces or working group.
- You will provide day-to-day support for the Offices.
- You have previous experience as Admin Assistant or in a similar role;
- You are highly fluent in (written and spoken) in English with ability to understand and speak French and you speak an additional EU language.
- You have strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- You are flexible and have the ability to produce results on time.
- You are able to work with figures, invoices and texts and present them attractively using a word/excel/power
- point processor.
- You have highly developed social and communication skills.
- You are self-starter capable of judging when and how to take initiatives.
- You have strong IT skills (Windows, Word, Excel, Access, Internet).
- You are a real team player.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an international Trade Association and work in a true international work environment.
The offices are located in the heart of the European district.
This position is intended to be permanent but it will start with an initial interim period.
- Sector: Other
Our client is an International Trade Association located in the heart of the European quarter. Providing services to over 400 members across Europe.