As an Office Assistant you are responsible for:
- Provide office guests with a hospitality experience.
- Welcoming visitors.
- Prepare meeting rooms.
- Assist in the coordination of company and events.
- Assist in general office administration.
- Assist in handling office requests for dial-ins, conference rooms and travel requests.
- Answer phones and direct calls with a positive attitude and an energetic work ethic.
- Dealing with correspondence by, emails, letters and telephone calls.
- Handle day-to-day business tasks and IT support.
- Maintain security and central phone system.
- Assistance in the use of IT tools and procedures.
- Organise and set up the IT Workplace.
- Maintain filing systems and contact databases, CRM experience.
- Assistance in office supplies management.
- You have an excellent knowledge of French and English (and ideally a good level of Dutch).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Webex, teams…
- You are dynamic, open to learning, motivated and multi-skilled.
- You have the ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.
- You are precise, orderly and punctual with good interpersonal skills (team spirit, communication).
- A fixed contract after an interim periode of a few months.
- Full-time employment (38H/weeks).
- A competitive remuneration package.
- The possibility to work and to grow in an international working environment.
- Sector: Other
This company is an independent consultancy, based in the Center of Brussels.
Their primary objective is to establish a constructive dialogue between stakeholders and European institutions.
They are very easy to access by public transport and are situated close to the EU institutions.