- This position is responsible for providing proactive practice support and administration support to the lawyers of the real estate practice primarily in relation to billable client work, and ensuring clients are serviced in a professional manner and in accordance with the Firm's policies and procedures.
- This includes being a part of a client matter team and coordinating and supporting all matter-related processes from matter inception to project completion, billing and collection, matter team support and business development support services
- Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Teams): intermediate / advanced level
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Min. 3 years of work experience in a similar environment
- Excellent French and English communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent work ethic; proactive and motivated to learn
- Exceptional team player and ability to work autonomously
- Willingness and enthusiasm to work with and support different groups within the firm as required
- Full time (37.5h/week) / 9h15 to 13h and 14h to 17h45.
- Permanent contract.
- Great salary and perks.
- Being part of an amazing team of assistants who have each other's back.
- Working for a renowned law firm.
- Sector: Lawyer / Notary
Our client is an international law firm, we can find companies from commercial and industrial sectors, regulators and governments between their main clients. They provide them with a high quality advice and legal insight.
If you would like to apply for this job please get in touch with our team.