To provide a professional and proactive secretarial and front of house service to the Brussels office with a smooth running and effective telephone, reception and hospitality service to internal and external clients and visitors of the Firm as well as a pro-active administrative service to assigned attorneys and the business services teams, ensuring that the needs of the clients are met.
- Assistant to one or more partner(s) Brussels and London-based, the Brussels associates and two/three London associates remotely, plus providing support to the London anti-trust practice.
- Close collaboration with the Office Manager from the Brussels office.
- Diary management, Entering timesheets, Booking attorneys travel, Prepare expense notes, and much more administrative/organisational tasks.
- Meet and greet all clients and visitors to the Firm in a professional manner and direct them accordingly.
- Book conference room as required, Provide temporary badges,...
- Excellent communication skills with attorneys, clients and other business services staff in multiple time zones (Asia, Europe, Americas).
- Language skills: Very good English, fluent in Dutch and good skills in French.
- Having a certificate or diploma in a secretarial course level BAC+3 is preferable.
- Word (Advanced level), Outlook (contacts/calendar), PowerPoint (basic knowledge), iManage, Excel (basic knowledge).
- Experience working in a legal firm would be great.
- Ability to turn around documents swiftly but thoroughly.
- Experience with automatic paragraph numbering.
- Flexibility to do overtime as and when required.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Full time permanent contract - 38h per week.
- 9:30 am – 5:30 pm Monday to Friday (To be agreed)
- A great salary and package of perks.
- Working for one of the biggest internationally renowned law offices. The birthplace of this amazing company is New York.
- You'll be working in the vibrant city center of Brussels.
- Work hard - play hard!
- Sector: Lawyer / Notary
This law firm is an established name since the 19th century. They are intentionally committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, and are proud to have an experienced and stable team.
Being situated in the city center, they are easy to reach by public transport.