This company has a vacancy for a Personal Assistant. Would you like to join their Corporate & Finance department?
As a Personal Assistant you will provide effective and high quality secretarial and administrative support to our Partners and Lawyers.
You will be part of an international team with experts based across the major European jurisdictions. You will be challenged, have a range of responsibilities:
- The day-to-day management of the secretariat.
- Coordinating internal and external meetings.
- Drafting and managing lay-out of documents.
- Preparation of and follow-up of invoices and billing.
- Translation of documents (Dutch-French).
- Time management of deadlines and attention to details.
- Management of agendas, travel management (e.g. flight bookings, hotels, ...).
- General administration (e.g. scanning, archiving and copying documents).
- Bachelor degree (preferably in Office Management) or similar level through experience.
- At least 1-2 years of relevant work experience.
- Fluent in Dutch, with a very good command of English and French.
- Excellent command of MS Office (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Discrete and diplomatic, pro-active, well-organized and structured.
- An open, multilingual and stimulating environment with a focus on motivation and team spirit.
- A dynamic and respectful working environment where diversity, inclusion, work-life balance and innovative thinking are highly valued.
- An attractive compensation and benefits package (including meal vouchers, insurance, reimbursement for commuting).
- Sector: Lawyer / Notary
This company is a fast-growing and dynamic firm in the heart of Brussels. Their team is made up of experts in Commercial, Corporate, Employment, EU, IT & IP, Payments and Regulatory and Tax law who collaborate to provide innovative and efficient advice across sectors