The Allocator acts as a trusted advisor to the Regional Planners to support the end-to-end strategy execution to the store/door level. They are responsible for executing product allocations to the store/door level.
- You will translate seasonal buy plan into effective orders to stores.
- You will review and analyze the order files and ensure maximized on time and complete order conversion (pre-shipments, force allocation etc.) in line with store capacities.
- You will review orders blocked for exceptions (system rejections (VIR, J0), delivery blocks, credit blocks, past RDD etc.), take actions to maximize conversion.
- You will update weekly allocation parameters to optimize store/door sell through via automated replenishment system.
- You will apply specific parameters for stock build up for upcoming peak periods/lower trading periods in alignment with in season trading strategy.
- You will analyze outcome of replenishment orders to ensure accurate shipments to store and minimize workload in store/business impact in case of IT issues generating incorrect orders.
- You will build store opening orders for new stores.
- You will report analysis of orders and fill rate; provide ad hoc reporting needs as required.
- You will visit retail stores to gather market intelligence and reflect key take outs in replenishment strategy.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- You have 1-2 years’ experience in a corporate environment. Stock Management experience preferred.
- You have strong listening and interpersonal skills with focus on collaborative teamwork
- You have technical proficiency with computer software tools and ability to learn new ones quickly.
- You are highly proficient with Microsoft Excel, SAP knowledge is a plus.
- You have strong analytical/problem solving capabilities including the ability to quickly identify and communicate implications from consumer, internal and marketplace information.
- You have the ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- You have excellent organizational and time management skills with strong attention to detail.
One of our top clients in retail fashion (based in Diegem and easily accessible via public transport) is looking for an analytical thinker with good Excel skills to assist the Allocation department.
The mission's start date is asap and it is intended to be temporary.
- Sector: Other
Our client is one of the world's largest brand-name apparel companies and a global leader in the clothing industry.