What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
Do you have outstanding language skills in English, French and German? Are you interested in IT and electronics? Are you customer-oriented and communicative?
Then this position as a Customer Support Specialist in Oevel is for you! Find out more about your tasks as a Customer Support Specialist by taking a look at the job description here below:
- Customer support after sales
- Telephone support to customers about the software system used
- Prepare orders
- IT technical support
- General administrative follow-up
In addition to a customer-oriented attitude, you have the following competencies:
- You have a bachelor degree
- You do not necessarily have experience, but you do have good language skills in English, French and German.
- You want to delve into different software programs and you are fascinated by the domain of IT and electronics
- You have a good knowledge about MS Office and ERP
What can you expect of this interesting job as a Customer Support Specialist?
- You will end up in an international organization
- You can quickly get started full-time
- You will receive an extensive training
- You can take advantage of flexible working hours
- After training you also have two days of home work
- You can count on a nice package of extra legal benefits.
- The package consists of meal vouchers and public transport refund
- Sector: Agriculture & Horticolture
You will work in an international company with a very international customer portfolio.
This mission is intended to be temporary.
The company is located in Oevel.