What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
Do you love being in contact with clients and working in an international environment? Do you have a first experience and eager to start the next one? Are you fluent in German and English? Apply today for the vacancy.
During this 6 month-long mission, you'll work within the Inside Sales department. You will:
- Assist the team with the LEAD management.
- Manage the backlog of website leads from our customers.
- Be in charge to pre-qualify the webleads : You will call on client lead to assess the value of the leads and assign the valuable ones to the inside sales representatives according to internal guidelines.
The perfect candidate will answer to the following requirements:
- Speak fluently Germand an English. Every other EU language will be appreciated.
- Have a first experience in either sales, account management, customer service or administrative role.
- Have excellent phone skills and be familiar with video calls
- Have strong communication skills with customers
- Are a fast learner, and can deal with technical product information.
- Are familiar with some business management systems (SAP, CRM)
- Have good use of MS Office
Our client offers you a great opportunity to work in an international and dynamic team.
The mission will last 6 months and can lead to a permanent contract.
- Sector: Industry
Our client is a global recognized player in protection solutions. They are active in technology for saftey at work. They innovate and bring advanced solutions that solves problems of workers, creating a safer world.