What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
In this position, you will :
Provide support to the general procurement activity (70% of the job):
- Support internal customers by establishing purchase specification
- Launch and manage call for tenders
- Perform supplier selection in compliance with procurement processes
- Launch and monitor purchase orders
- Perform good receipt of purchased goods and services
- Monitor and control supplier compliance (NDA, Code of conduct, contract obligations)
You will also provide support to the material support purchase activity (30% of the job):
- Manage contract execution, being responsible for supplier On Quality / On Time performance.
- Perform an effective control of supplier activities, securing a close understanding of supplier overall situation and scope.
- Implement recovery, improvement and development plan in order to secure delivery of the products and services in conformity with contract.
- Coordinate the interfaces of all the stakeholders involved in the supplier operations management and secure coordination with the corresponding Multi-Functional or Divisional Team.
- Perform and monitor ordering.
- You hold a Bachelor Degree
- You have 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar role
- You have a topnotch level of English
- French or Dutch is a plus
A 1 year-long contract with possible extension in a dynamic international environment.
- Sector: Aviation
The company activity is aerospace.