What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
As an Executive Secretary your tasks will be:
- Assisting the leadership
- Management of the office
- Event organization
- Preparation of visit programs
- Organization of business trips
- Management of the address database
- Professional appointment coordination
- Research work
- Collaboration in the administrative service
- In this position you will take on a responsible task in the external representation of the office
You have an administrational attitude and you have the following competencies:
- Completed vocational training in the field of commercial office communication as an administrative specialist or have a comparable education/qualification
- Professional experience in secretarial services
- Very good knowledge of workplace-related Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook) as well as user knowledge in the area of address databases
- German knowledge is a must, in combination with a good English and/or French language skills
- Ability to work in a team, commitment and flexibility
- A high degree of loyalty and discretion, as well as strong communication skills
What can you expect of this interesting job as an Executive Secretary?
- An unlimited full-time position
- An interesting and challenging job at an interface between our organisation and politics in an international environment
- An appreciative working atmosphere
- A diversified task in a committed team
- A workplace in a central location with very good connections to STIB and SNCB
- Free parking
- People with severe disabilities will be given preferential consideration if they are equally qualified
- Sector: Other
The organization coordinates the cooperation with 20 member organizations.
In addition to its role as a diplomatic representation at the European institutions, the office in Brussels fulfills the classic tasks of a liaison office. It informs the organization, its members and agencies about current political developments and feeds the organization positions into the discussion and decision-making process in Brussels.