Your browser is out of date.
Some content may be lost or will not be displayed correctly.
Please install a more recent version of your browser.
Update your browser
As a Secretary, you have varied responsibilities:
- Agenda management (appointments with clients, events, seminars, recruitment interviews, etc.)
- Handling telephone calls
- Preparation and follow-up of the invoicing process (production of explanatory documents, writing letters and follow-up on the process)
- Making travel arrangements
- Document filing (digital and paper)
- Preparation and follow-up of invoicing (and process)
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentations
- Follow-up on timesheets
- Acting as a back-up for the other assistants
- Opening/closing matters
- You have an excellent written and oral command of Dutch, a very good command of French and at least a medium/good comprehension of English.
- You hold a Bachelor degree or you may present equivalent work experience.
- You have preferably a first experience as a Secretary or Assistant, ideally within a law firm (a plus).
- You can work independently, you take ownership and initiate action.
- You are very well structured, you have excellent organization skills and you can set priorities.
- You work in an accurate manner with an eye for detail.
- MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) has no secret for you.
- You are discrete, reliable and flexible.
- You work proactively, customer-focused and service-mind
- A full-time (or part-time) contract of indefinite duration;
- A varied and challenging position in a convivial, inspiring and top-notch environment;
- A competitive remuneration package, depending upon experience and qualifications;
- Extra legal advantages (meal vouchers of 8 euro/day, group insurance, hospitalization insurance, laptop, iPhone and abonnement, transport reimbursement, internet allowance, telework allowance, …);
- A modern working environment;
- A working from home policy (max. 2 days telework/week).
You'll be part of a renowned international law firm.
Please log in
Log in or save to favourites
Log in or register to favorite
What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
You're invited to take some online tests. This will enable us to offer you the best possible vacancies.
Together we review your test results and talk about your expectations.
We give your references a call.
We present you with various vacancies. See something you like? Then we’ll put you into contact with our customer ASAP and guide you through their application process.
Have we found your perfect match? Congratulations, and good luck with your new job!
Of course, our collaboration doesn’t need to end once you’ve signed your contract. We’re happy to continue inspiring, training and guiding you for as long as you like.
It's great that you are interested in the Management Assistant job!
You already have an account on our website. If you log in, all your data will be pre-filled.
If you already have an account, please log in first