What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
As a Capacity Building Coordinator you'll be involved in coordinating both live instructor-led and on-demand e-learning training content. These are designed to improve the performance of retail brands, their suppliers, and third party auditors on social, environmental or governance topics related to supply chain due diligence.
Your tasks will be:
- Creating new content, adapting content based on inputs from our subject matter experts
- Create new training content (using your recommended learning solutions, which may include live instructor led training, e-learning, blended learning, community/group learning and/or cohort-based learning groups)
- Work with third party service providers as necessary to deliver our updates in required timelines
- Communicate the updated content to our network of third party trainers in different countries
- You create blended learning content for social and environmental due diligence topics based on documents and expert input.
- Learning strategy and approach to the learning needs of our audience
- Conduct research (consultant report, user data, interviews) and review our current content portfolio, and identify and implement improvements to the learning approach and content
- Monitoring the uptake and usage of training content and approach changes with a basic level of quantitative analysis
- Owning the training needs analysis document – audiences and needs mapped against learning solutions, and ensuring this is effective.
- You have Project Coordination skills and experience: activity planning, risk identification, communication planning, and ability to track progress.
- You have an excellent knowledge of English, both written and spoken. A good knowledge of the following languages would be an asset: Chinese (Mandarin), Turkish, Hindi, Bangla or Bengali, Urdu, Spanish, German, French, Vietnamese, Burmese, Malay, Indonesian/Bahasa.
- You should have at least 5 years of Instructional Design experience: gathering requirements from subject matter experts, optimal learning approach, developing content through storyboarding to a final version of content
- You are able to create content using a combination of e-learning authoring and delivery tools. These could include, but are not strictly limited to: Articulate (especially Rise 360), Powerpoint or Keynote, Interaction tools (Instructor-led training and E-learning formats), webinar delivery tools and interaction tools e.g. Zoom, Mentimeter, or others, and community approaches e.g. Circle community platform
- You are able to systematically track deadlines and relevant communications (e.g. how to work with multiple teams on a project to a fixed deadline and keep all stakeholders engaged), and are comfortable assimilating new content topics – one day the subject could be living wage for workers in Bangladeshi ready-made-garments sector, another day it could be chemical disposal protocols for a farming cooperative.
- Sector: Other
Our client is the leading global business association for open and sustainable trade, they bring together over 2,400 retailers, importers, brands and associations from more than 40 countries. Their membership contains organizations of all sizes and all sectors.