What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
In your role as Receptionist you will manage the front desk of the organization. You will be the first point of contact for customers and visitors and you will also perform various administrative tasks. The ideal candidate will have the following responsibilities:
• Greet and greet guests as they arrive at the office
• Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
• Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
• Ensure the reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and materials (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
• Provide basic and accurate information in person and by phone/email
• Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
• Ensure the security of the office by following security procedures and controlling access via reception (monitor the logbook, issue visitor badges)
• Order and manage office supplies and maintain stock inventory
• Update calendars and schedule meetings
• Organize travel and accommodation, and prepare vouchers
• Maintain up-to-date records of office expenses and costs
• Perform other receiving office tasks such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing.
- Proven work experience as a receptionist, front desk representative or similar role
- Mastery of the Microsoft Office suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Proficiency in German (lev C1 min) and high level in English & French
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when problems arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Attitude towards customer service
- High school diploma; additional certification in Office Management is a plus
This is a permanent function in beautiful offices located in the EU Quarter of Brussels, with a very competitive salary and extra benefits.
A professional and stimulating environment in which trust, respect and team spirit are key values;
A dynamic, open and collaborative corporate culture;
A market-leading and socially responsible company with a real impact on society;
Our client offers a fixed, full-time contract.
- Sector: Other
Our client is a company that helps its clients from the private sector and finds inventive, forward-looking solutions to their tasks and problems in the political arena.