What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
Three days a week (Monday, Wednesday and Friday), you wil strengthen the management team from 9am to 5.30pm
Your duties will include the following tasks:
- You are the first point of contact and handle incoming calls and e-mails smoothly;
- The CEO can count on you for administrative support (agenda management, travel management, etc.);
- You manage various administrative tasks (preparation of meetings, preparation of presentations, memos, ...);
- You monitor the CEO's activities on social networks;
- Organising conferences and events for the CEO or for the company itself;
- Communication at various levels on behalf of the CEO (employees, political relations, customers, suppliers, professional associations, etc.).
You recognize yourself in the following profile description:
- You have a bachlor's or master's degree or equivalent through experience;
- You are fluent in Dutch, English and French;
- You have at least five years' experience as a Personal Assistant;
- The Office Package holds no secrets for you;
- You are known for your exceptional communication skills;
- You are exremely detail oriented and you ensure the quality of the accomplished tasks;
- You are a teamplayer as well as someone who can work individually!
Your compensation package includes the following:
- A part-time challenge of 23h per week (Monday, Wednesday and Friday);
- An informal working atmosphere;
- Innovation is encouraged in all aspects;
- Unlimited learning opportunities (languages, personal growth, hard skills,...);
- Hospitalisation insurance for you and your family;
- Group insurance;
- Meal vouchers;
- Eco cheques;
- Internal mobility is promoted regularly, both vertically and horizontally;
- Work from home opportunities;
- An annual trip with your colleagues to celebrate our achievements.
- Sector: Services
You will join a company that is passionate about making a difference in people's lives. Located a five-minutes walk from Montgomery. Easily accessible by public transport!