What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
As a Capacity Building Coordinator at you will be Responsible for:
- Gathering and acting upon feedback from training activities.
- Training dates coordination.
- Keep Capacity Building planning tracker up to date with added/removed training dates.
- Weekly check of training schedule to ensure necessary registrations are in place.
- Financial coordination: Updating budget to track payments and budget forecast Content Management.
- Ensure updated training materials are stored on shared file folders and shared with all relevant trainers.
- Upload recordings to the relevant LMS course page.
- Assist trainers with usage of the Academy LMS.
- Service provider alignment and cooperation.
- Stakeholder communication.
- Internal stakeholders for planning of training schedule .
- External service providers for contracting delivery dates and training material development.
- Finding the right Subject Matter expert for topics and regions.
- You have Project Coordination skills: activity planning, risk identification, communication planning, and ability to track progress.
- You have thorough working proficiency in English. Any other language is an asset.
- You have experience coordinating with a network of service providers or varied stakeholders (can be internal to an organization or third parties) .
- You have familiarity with Learning Management Systems – we use Totara LMS, Surveymonkey, Newsweaver (Poppulo), and Microsoft Office suite (including Sharepoint) – it is important to be able to already understand or be a fast learner with these tools.
- You have experience with human rights and environmental due diligence such as in the capacity of an in-house sustainability team, a consulting organization or other similar role is an asset.
- You have experience in knowing how to work with teams from varied international cultures.
- Sector: Other
Our client is the leading global business association for open and sustainable trade, they bring together over 2,400 retailers, importers, brands and associations from more than 40 countries. Their membership contains organizations of all sizes and all sectors.